Is there anything a natural 20 can’t do?
This is a poster idea I developed to show off the amazingness of tabletop rpgs.
I really wanna play DnD or something and just, intentionally do stupid shit so it becomes SPECTACULARLY STUPID SHIT. When I succeed.
Stunning Images Show Life: Magnified exhibition by as Much as 50,000 Times
If you find yourself in Virginia’s Dulles International Airport through November of this year, you might see the exhibition Life: Magnified on the walls. It features scientific images showing cells and other scenes of life magnified by as much as 50,000 times.
- Anglerfish Ovary Cross-Section
- Relapsing Fever Bacterium (Gray) on Red Blood Cells
- Mouth Parts of a Lone Star Tick
- Gecko lizard toe hairs inspired the design of medical adhesives
- An insect tracheal cell (green) delivers air to muscles (red)
- Zebrafish embryo
- A Mammalian Eye Has Approximately 70 Different Cell Types
- Human Liver Cell (Hepatocyte)
- Developing Zebrafish Fin
- Human blood with red blood cells, T cells (orange) and platelets (green)
we can sketch out an approximation but i think even with meatloaf’s seminal work we can’t precisely define it. as long as the planets are turning, as long as the stars are burning, haddaway will still have questions.
don’t hurt me for this answer ok.