Ah, Satinette Pigeon Harpy. I took forever trying to get a good silhouette that matched the real bird, but he didn’t look enough like a cute loaf of bread, so I drew another pose, but the silhouette wasn’t as strong so now you get two.
It’s because of Coelasquid and her cute pigeons that I made a beefy Satinette harpy. Also maybe I want to draw more beefy guys.
I said “oh my goodness” out loud when I saw this.
things to say to bugs when science finally unlocks the secrets of human-bug communication:
- im not hurting you i am taking you to a safe place
- do you eat weird crumbs cause i found some im willing to share
- you can bite me if you want but id rather be no-bite friends
- i like your big colorful eyes, very stylish
- please dont crawl into my sleeves
- (sings a duet with a cricket)